• Receive Confirmation that your date has been held
In order to book, all that is required is a 25% deposit and a signed contract. The remaining balance is then due two weeks prior to your wedding. All deposits are Non-Refundable so make sure that you have confirmed and reserved your venue (ceremony site) before booking. After your deposit is paid (see payment options below) and your contract has been signed you will receive a confirmation stating that your date has been held and along with that confirmation we will also send you two online documents, a "photography checklist" form and a "Information on your wedding day" form. Note, these two documents are not due back until one month prior to your wedding.
• There is a 25% surcharge for all weddings that land on a holiday.
• We do offer a 10% Discount for those that pay in full at booking
• We also offer a 10% Discount to all First Responders
Three Easy Payment Methods:
1) Send Check or Money Order to Address listed in Invoice.
2) Pay with Major Credit Card over the phone
3) Pay using your PayPal account (via our on-line booking system mentioned above. Just request and invoice via email.
If you have any more questions please fill free to give us a call at 407-234-1033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact page. We look forward to working with you on your special day.