All of our couples whom purchase a 6 hour or more wedding package from us are also eligible for up to a %50 discount on one of our "Day of Wedding Coordination" packages offered by our sister company. Most of our Day of Coordination packages, after the discount, range from $500-$1,000 depending on how many hours and how many guests you will have.
Hire one of our day of wedding our coordinators that will take care of all the last minute details so that you can relax and be a bride/groom on your special day. Here are just a few of the services your day of coordinator will provide set up and break down of the event, preparing your timeline, vendor list management, packing up all of your valuables and making sure you leave nothing behind and more. For more questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day of Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Initial Phone Consultation with Day of Coordinator
• Access to Preferred Vendor List
• Timeline assistance
• Follow up 90 Minute Consultation prior to wedding
• Vendor check a week prior to make sure all vendors have timeline and be the point of contact the day of (So couple does not have to)
• Help pin Boutineers and corsages
• Provide an emergency kit if needed
• Assist bride in any last minute day of duties or errands as they arise
• Organize and manage the processional line-up or/and organize and direct a day of rehearsal if needed and venue allows
• Greet guests or instruct ushers on the best way to greet and seat
• Keep track of marriage License, ketubah, ritual items and rings
• Gathering up and distributing ceremony items at the ceremony site
• All day of set up (all decor Items must be unwrapped and if assembly of any items is required they must be assembled previously)
• Set up of all decor and light any candles
• Set up guest book, cake and gift tables
• Work with DJ to keep everything on time the night of
• Set up and assist with party favors, table cards, bubbles, sparklers etc.
• Determine who will be responsible for getting gifts from reception to final destination
• Envelope Distribution to any vendors
• Breakdown and packing of all personal and decor items.
• Respond to any last minute Emergencies.
• And most importantly help couple to have a relaxed and fun day