Our studio offers both photography and videography as well as day of wedding coordination and bridal assistants. For more information and detailed pricing please check out our custom packages from the pricing drop down menu. If you don't see what you are looking for feel free to message us for a custom quote.
Types of Packages:
• Full Coverage Packages: Our full coverage packages consist of 8 hours or more.
• Intimate Packages: Our Weekday only intimate packages are reserved for smaller intimate weddings consisting of 75 guests or less
• All our photography packages come with two photographers during both the ceremony and reception
• If you are inquiring about a destination wedding please see our Travel Fee Section or email us for a custom quote.
• We also offer the option to add on a bridal assistant to help with touchups, carrying the dress, bouquet, bridal bag and assisting the bride with any "on-location" errands for an additional $149.
• All of our couples whom have booked a 6 hour or more wedding package with us are also eligible for our %50 discount off any of our "Day of Wedding Coordinator" packages from our sister wedding coordination company.
As the storytellers of your day we know that you depend on us to help with lighting and timeline suggestions so we want to give you a few helpful tips that we hope can help during your initial planning process. Remember that we know and understand that no two weddings are alike and that these suggestions may not work for everyone instead we hope that you can use the reccomendations below as a helpful guide to planning your special day.
Tip 1: We highly recommend that you start your photo and video at-least three hours prior to the ceremony start time. This will allow you the proper amount time to get all of your individual pre-ceremony formals done so that once you and the groom see each other we will not have to separate you.
Tip 2: If you are getting ready at a different location then the ceremony site then we recommend adding an additional 30 minutes to allow for travel time as well as loading and unloading time.
Tip 3: If you have discussed with your partner and choosen to do a first look, we also recommend adding an additional 30 minutes to the photo and video start time.
Tip 4: If you are having an outside ceremony and plan on it lasting no more then 30 minutes then we reccomend starting the ceremony two hours before sunset for the best lighting. We understand that this is not always an option but this is our recommendation for the most flattering light. For hot summer weddings the temperature drops drastically the closer you get to sunset as well.
Tip 5: If you are booking both photo and video and you are NOT doing a first look then we highly recommend you add an extra 15 to 30 minutes to cocktail hour to ensure that both your photo and video team get enough time alone with you and your partner after the ceremony during bride and groom photos. This also gives you a cushion if anything were to run late during the earlier parts of the day and keep you from feeling rushed.
We have many more helpful tips that we will share with you once you have booked that will help you get the most out of your photo/video package.
Dusk and Twilight Pictures:
Typically Twilight and dusk pictures are the 20 minutes after sunset. This is one of my favorite times to shoot the bride and groom and some of our most requested shots. This quick session takes about 15 minutes and adds an entirely different dimension to your photographs. Dusk and Twilight pictures which takes some careful planning with your DJ and catering staff to ensure that we can do these without interrupting the flow of the night this sometimes means that we will go out during the salad course or right after your first dance and then do the speeches as well as father daughter dance and mother son dance immediately after Dinner.
• We offer a 10% discount for our first responders and our school teachers. We are truly grateful for your service.
• We offer a 10% discount for all those that pay in full at booking
• We offer a 40% discount on all our engagement photo, engagement video, trash the dress and just married sessions with the purchase of any full wedding photography or video package.
Misty is a Proud Member of:
Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)