All Engagement and Portrait sessions include up to four people. There is an additional $25 sitting fee per person on family portrait sessions including more than four people. Here is just a few of the sessions we offer: Engagement Sessions, Bridal Portrait Sessions, Trash the Dress Session, Just Married Sessions, Senior Portraits.
All of our sessions above are shot in two hour increments. If you have purchased a full coverage wedding package (8hrs or more) then you are entittled to our 40% discount off of one of the sessions or packages that you see listed below. All packages include the following items:
What's included in your session:
2 hours of coverage up to 300 edited images password protected preview section allowing you to share your images with friends and family online for up to 3 months as well as a high resolution download of all your images and a release form allowing you full reproduction rights.
(If you already have a wedding package you are entitled to a 40% discount on all additional sessions)
Engagement Video Highlight Package:
• HIGHLIGHT REEL • 1 VIDEOGRAPHER • 1 VIDEOGRAPHER ASSISTANT • HD CAMERA • HIGHLIGHT REEL 3+ MINUTES IN LENGTH • HIGHLIGHT REEL HOSTED ON VIMEO • 2 HOURS OF COVERAGE
• Florida is hot so make sure you bring hand towels to dab off with as well as a cold bottle of water for each of you.
• Try and stay away from patterned clothing or anything that has writing on it. Patterns can make you appear larger then you are in a picture and writing will take the focus off of you and put it on your clothing.
• Keep in mind darker and rich colors are more slimming.
• Stay away from self tanner it gives an unnatural look to your pictures.
• Hire a professional makeup artist who uses makeup specifically for photography, Get your roots done, make sure your nails are nice and neat. Hair and makeup is so important in regards to your photos and your engagement session is a perfect time to do your run through with your stylists. We work with some of the best Hair and makeup artists in town feel free to message us if you would like a recommendation.
•Bring touch up makeup to freshen up throughout the shoot.
• Be careful trying any new hairstyles or cuts before your shoot. You know your favorite looks so I would not recommend experimenting the day of your session.
• Bring a change of Clothes. We typically recommend doing a business casual look like a blouse with your favorite jeans, heels and some accessories and then a semi formal look. Feel free to bring some extras as well so we can swap out if we feel one look might do better with a certain backdrop. This will give you three looks total with your wedding day being your most formal look.
• If you have some props with your date on them feel free to bring them.
• If you have a location in mind that's great but if not don't worry we have several to choose from.
Note: There are no hidden costs, however, small traveling fees do apply for areas outside the coverage area. See the "Travel" section for exact pricing on your area. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a date. Please see our "Let's Book" section to view a Sample Contract and other information forms. Also, please note there is a 25% surcharge for all weddings and events that land on a holiday.